MSRP $1995.00 save $500.00 Limited quantities, call for availability
The award-winning T9200 is one of our most popular treadmills. It
utilizes a 2.5 hp digital drive system and a durable 2-ply belt. The
workout area is a comfortable 54" x 20", and the frame consists of
our heavy gauge tubing.
- 2.5-inch Crowned Rollers: Reduce wear on the belt and help keep it centered.
- One-inch Prewaxed Phenolic Deck: Adds durability and longevity
- Non-slip Side Rails: Grip your shoes for added safety and comfort
- Variable-durometer Elastomer Cushioning System: Provides cushioning and support right where you need it.
- Side Handlebars
- Front Transport Wheels: Allow easy movement
- Large, Ventilated Motor Cover: Keeps the system cooler for a longer life.
- Metal End Caps: Will not break like most plastic end caps.
- Belt Guides: Help the belt track properly.
Deluxe Console Features
The Deluxe console is for the user who wants programming but not necessarily every top-of-the-line feature. It has 18 diverse programs, which include SPRINT 8, three HRT, three Goal, and five Custom programs. The blue backlit LCD and three upper LED windows give extra data at a glance, and the graphic display lets you know where you are in your workout.
- Dislpay: Blue backlit LCD w/Upper Display
- Programming: 3 User Log-In Profiles, SPRINT 8, 4 Classic Programs, 3 HRT Programs, 3 Goal Programs, 5K, 10K, 5 Custom Programs
- Console Feedback: Elevation, Speed, Distance, Time, Heart Rate, Calories, Pace, Avg. Speed, % Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact and telemetric
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Belt Area: 54in x 20in
- Elevation: 0 to 12% Cambridge Motor Works
- Speed: .5 to 10 MPH
- Motor/Digital Drive System: Cambridge Motor Workds 2.5 hp, Continuous-Duty
- Motor Control: PWM w/Fuesless Current Limit
- Deck: 1in Low Maintenance, Prewaxed Phenolic, Reversible
- Cushioning: 8 Variable-Durometer Elastomer Cushions
- Belt: 2-Ply Anti-Static
- Rollers: 2.5in Crowned with Large O.D. Bearings
- Frame: Extra-Heavy Gauge Steel Welded
- Dimensions: 73in L x 29in W x 57in H
- Product Weight: 225 lbs.
- Max. User Weight: 325 lbs.
- Frame and Motor: Lifetime
- Parts and Electronics: 5 Years
- Labor: 1 year