Body Craft SPT-Mag Indoor Club Group CycleBody Craft
Body Craft SPT-Mag Indoor Club Group Cycle
Unparalleled style, Club quality, and state-of-the-art technology. The BODYCRAFT SPT-Mag is built and warranted for Club use, but also meant for the discriminating cyclist with its flawless construction.
- Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop
- Multi-Phase paint process & stainless steel hardware
- The best SKF bearings built for a lifetime of use
- Belt drive for a smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- The design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from the flywheel
- Multiple position Handlebar includes Drop Loop handles
- Reversible SPD/Toe Cage Pedal included
- Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen
- BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand
- Maintenance-free. No brakes pad to replace
HEAVY-DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with a multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- SKF Bearings for a lifetime of use
- Hutchingson Kevlar-reinforced Drive Belt for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
- Right in front for easy reach
- Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High-Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4 point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels. The design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson Automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust knob. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual SPD pedals with toe cage.
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened aluminum alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 42" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 45" Long x 10" Wide x 33" High
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Years Labor
Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Year Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor
*Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers