Element Fitness LCR5000 ROWING MACHINE
Rowing is a low-impact cardio vascular exercise that utilizes both the upper and lower body. The action is more strength based than traditional cardio devices with a balanced synergy of horizontal upper body pulling and ankle, knee and hip extension.
The Element LCR5000 ROWING MACHINE features an ultra smooth air and magnetic resistance motion to create a realistic ‘on the water’ sensation. This quality constructed machine includes a long aluminum rail that's accommodating to multiple users of varying heights. The folding design, and wheels upfront also make this rower easy to move and store, allowing users flexibility for it's use.
• Resistance: 16 Levels, Magnetic - Electronic Adjustment
• Programs: 12
• Heart Rate Monitor: Included Wireless Chest Strap
• Folding: Yes
• Displays: TIME/STROKE, TOTAL, STROKE, DISTANCE, CALORIE, PULSE, SPEED, SPM, RECOVERY, MANUAL, PROGRAMS(P1~P12), WATT, PERSONAL, HRC, BUILT-IN RECEIVER, ROOM TEMPERATURE
• Other: Fan
• Max User Weight: 300 lbs (136kg)
• Dimensions: 34”W X 65”H X 58”L
• Machine Weight: 115 lbs (52 kgs)
• Box Dimensions: 65"L x 31"W x 11"H (164 x 77.5 x 27.5 cm)
• Box Weight: 128 lbs (58 kgs)