What Makes Helix Different?
Most machines work front-to-back. The Helix turns tradition on its side— literally. With lateral (or side-to-side) movement, you use more muscles, which means you burn more fat than during a traditional workout– in the same amount of time. Science proves it. Plus Helix’s patented motion tones your butt, core and inner/outer thighs better than old-fashioned cardio machines.
Side to Side - Traditional machines work the front and backs of legs: a Helix workout sculpts the entire lower body 360°.
Better Than Elliptical - A scientific study found Helix outperformed a leading elliptical on 4 out of 5 muscle groups, with 50% more core activation, 50% more outer thigh activation and 39% more glute activation.
Comprehensive Workout - Helix users achieve target heart rates faster and activate more muscles than traditional cardio users. End result? A better workout in less time.
Bottom Line Results - Our patented lateral motion gives you the best workout of your life, with better results in less time. Try going sideways and finally get somewhere.
Why Helix is Better…According to Science
Our patented lateral motion activates more muscles—more quickly—than other machines, all while torching more fat and calories than old-fashioned technology, according to a comprehensive 2011 University of Tampa study. Plus, the Helix Lateral Trainer can deliver the equivalent of an hour-long workout in just 30 minutes. Consider:
- 55% More Core Activation: Want a toned midsection? You won’t get it with a treadmill, bike, stepper or elliptical. With Helix, your core muscles are continually targeted throughout the entire cardio workout.
- 40% More Glute Activation: With Helix, you work the total leg: front, back, and sides, translating to real glute sculpting. This just isn’t possible on traditional cardio machines alone.
- 23% Faster Achievement of Target Heart Rate: With Helix, you’ll achieve your target heart rate faster, allowing you to achieve real results in substantially less time.
- 50% More Outer Thigh Work: It makes sense: you can’t get perfectly sculpted legs if you ignore half your leg, the way traditional cardio machines do! The Helix’s lateral motion focuses on the total leg, including the outer thighs, translating to incredible results.
- Strengthen and Protect Your Knees: Not only does the Helix not harm your knees, it actively strengthens and protects them by targeting a muscle that other cardio machines ignore: the Gluteus Medius, a key supportive muscle for the knees. And there is zero pounding, zero impact on joints.
Why Helix is Better…According to Real People
A workout that can get you fit in dramatically less time? We think that’s priceless. But can the Helix help you achieve your goals—-improve your body, your fitness, and your weight? Real people say yes. Just check out the feedback we get from Helix Customers – all types of Real People…Users, Trainers, Club Owners & Fitness Gurus!
- Professional Athletes Use It to Stay at the Top of Their Game: Some of the most elite athletes in the world use Helix in their training protocol, including world-class ice hockey franchises and one of the MLB’s top all-time most winning baseball teams (we can’t tell you which one but you either love them or hate them depending on where you live!).
- Tone Legs, Butt and Thighs: Nothing will tone your legs, butt and thighs like a Helix, nothing! Instead of just concentrating on the front and back of the legs like old-fashioned aerobic machines, the Helix works the TOTAL lower body a full 360 degrees.
- Stop Spinning Your Wheels: Get Fit in Less Time, Not More.: We’ve proven that you get your heart rate up quicker and recruit more muscles with the Helix. A 30 minute Helix workout is like a 60 minute workout on another machine.
- Helix is the “Best” Low Impact Exercise For Your Knees: Our patented, lateral motion isn’t just low impact—it actually protects your knees by strengthening key supportive muscles that other machines ignore.
- Premium Touch Residential Lateral Trainer
- Backlit 8.5″ LCD Touchscreen Display w/ Adjustable Console Angle
- 11 Exercise Programs Including Random (w/ Infinite Variations)
- 20 Levels of Electronically Controlled Resistance
- PolarTM Compatible
|Resistance Method||Electronic Control|
|Total Resistance (Watts)||300|
|Display Type||8.5″ Backlit LCD with Touchscreen & adjustable console angle|
|Programs||11 Programs including Random w/ Infinite Variations|
|Feedback||Time, RPM, Distance, Calories, Resistance Level, HR, Segment Time, Program|
|Flywheel weight||22 lbs / 10kg|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs / 136kg|
|Unit Weight||(Net) 162.2 / lbs, 73.7 Kg (Gross) 181.6 lbs / 82.5 kg|
|Assembled Specs||W: 42” L: 36” H: 68.5” (W: 107 cm L: 91.4 cm H: 174 cm)|
|Packaging DIMS||17 11/16″ X 38 1/16″ X 28 5/16″ (45 cm X 98 cm X 72 cm)|
|Power Requirements||Plug-in 120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Usage||Residential Use only|
|Warranty (Parts)||2 years|
|Warranty (Labor)||Authorized Helix Dealer Assembled – 1 year|