Life Fitness HX Water RowerLife Fitness
Life Fitness HX Water Rower
The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
- The unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
EASY RESISTANCE ADJUSTABILITYFour resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
ATTENTION TO DESIGNThe natural wood and tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
COMPACT AND EASY TO MOVEEasy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Optional heart rate receiver
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Power Requirements: 2 AA Batteries
- Resistance: 4 Levels
- Storage: Folds Vertically - 83.85" (213 cm)
- Product Size: 83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04" (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight (assembled): Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg)
- Seat to Floor Distance: 11.5" (29 cm)
- Frame 5 years
- Tank and Seals 3 years
- Mechanical 2 years
- Console 1 year
- Labor 1 year