Seaview 4-Person Cedar Infrared Sauna - KN-004BSeaview Saunas
Seaview 4-Person Cedar Infrared Sauna - KN-004B
Saunas are the safe, effective and affordable way to relieve stress and improve health, right in the comfort of your own home. Infrared Saunas use infrared heaters to emit infrared light experienced by the body as radiant heat. This heat is absorbed by the surface of the skin without warming the air around you. Saunas heat the body primarily by conduction and convection from the heated air and by radiation of the heated surfaces in the sauna room. This infrared heat penetrates more deeply into the skin than just warmed air. This allows you to experience a more intense and tolerable sweat at a lower temperature. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn just warms your body without being absorbed through the skin.
Benefits of Infrared Sauna Use:
- Increase Core Body Temperature 2-3 Degrees
- Increases Circulation
- Sleep Better
- Can Regulate Cortisol Levels
- Increases Detoxification
- Reduction of Stress & Fatigue
- Helps ease Anxiety/Mood
- Promotes Relaxation
- Boosts Immune System
- Reduces Joint Pain & Stiffness
- Improves Skin – Clears/Tone/Appearance of Cellulite
- Can Aid in Increased Metabolism/Weight Loss
What Should You Know Before You Try an Infrared Sauna?
There are a few things you should know before indulging in your first session.
- Avoid using an infrared sauna if you’ve been drinking alcohol.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, it’s best to wait to use the sauna until you’re feeling better.
- Using an infrared sauna will cause you to sweat a lot, so you may feel lightheaded when you stand up. If this happens, make sure you get up slowly and sit down once you leave the sauna. Drink water immediately after finishing your session and wait for your body to cool down before doing anything else.
- In extreme cases, some people may experience overheating (heat stroke and heat exhaustion) or dehydration.
***If you have any health conditions such as high blood pressure, heart problems, or are under medical care, get cleared by your doctor before your first session. ***
How to use an Infrared Sauna
- Drink water: Make sure you’re hydrated before going into an infrared sauna. Drink a glass of water before your session. You can also bring water into the sauna, especially if you’re sensitive to higher heats.
- Choose the temperature: The average temperature for an infrared sauna ranges from 100˚F to 150˚F, with beginners starting out at the lower end and more experienced users at the higher end. If this is your first time, start with 100˚F. You may want to stay at this temperature for a few sessions. You can always increase the temperature each session until you reach 150˚F.
- Length of time: For first-time users, start with 10 to 15 minutes. You can add time each session until you reach the suggested time of 20 to 30 minutes. Saunas come with a timer, so make sure to set it. You don’t want to stay in there too long and risk becoming dehydrated.
- What to wear: How you dress is your choice. Some people will wear bathing suits, while others prefer to go in naked.
- What you can do while in the sauna: Relax, read, meditate, listen to music, or visit with friends. Just don’t go to sleep.
- After the session is over: When your session is done, it’s suggested that you take your time and let your body cool down. Once cooled down, feel free to take a shower or bath. Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water.
- Number of sessions per week: Most facilities that offer infrared sauna treatments recommend using the sauna three to four days per week. If you are healthy and tolerate the four days, you can use the sauna daily.
- Wood: Canadian Red cedar/ Hemlock
- Control panel: Digital control panel with USB player
- Tempered Glass (Front 6mm / Side 5mm)
- 8 Infrared carbon heaters
- 2 speakers
- Towel/Book Rack
- Inside/Outside Lights
- Oxygen ionizer
- Operating temperature: 18～65℃
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Package : 3 cartons
- Size: 180x115x190CM
- Power: 2100W
- Warranty: 3yrs