SOLE Fitness SFT160 Functional TrainerXtreme Monkey
SOLE Fitness SFT160 Functional Trainer
The SOLE Fitness SFT160 Functional Trainer helps you train your way! Functional training can help improve coordination and balance, and increase core strength. The SFT160 has been carefully crafted to offer durability, versatility, safety, and performance resulting in a single product that facilitates a full body workout.
The included attachments, pull-up bars, and multiple pulley positions provide an impressive array of available exercise options in one machine. The unit can be conveniently placed against a wall or in a corner depending on individual needs or space options. As with all SOLE products, the SFT160 is built to last and is backed by our outstanding warranty. Whether you're looking for strength training, sport specific training, or otherwise, the SFT160 will help turn your workout dreams into reality!
- Dual 160 lbs weight stacks
- Chromed steel uprights with 31 numbered settings on each upright tube
- Chrome plated guide rods
- Multi-position textured pull up/chin up bar
- 2:1 cable ratio, smooth action and greater range
- 180 degrees handle rotation for greater range of motion
- Adjustable height cable pulleys with 160 degrees rotation
- Integrated tablet/exercise book holder
- Compact size allows for placement against a wall or in a corner
NOTE: Machine must be securely anchored to the floor prior to use. Please see user manual for details.
|Accessories:||Long bar, 2 single handles, ankle strap, tricep rope, assisted pull-up strap, 2 extension chains|
|Weight Stacks:||Two weight stacks, each totalling 160 lbs|
|Resistance:||2:1 ratio; up to 80 lbs resistance in 5 lbs increments|
|Frame:||Heavy-gauge flat oval tubing, must be secured to floor|
|Footprint (in.):||52" L x 42" W x 81" H|
|User Weight Capacity (lbs.):||330 lbs.|
|Carton Dimensions:||84" L x 41" W x 11" H|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.):||592 lbs.|